Eventflavour complies with PCI-DSS as both a Merchant and a Service Provider.
- Our platform supports PCI compliance by offering a private, isolated platform along with a security methodology designed to comply with PCI standards for secure computing.
- Our defense in depth methodology begins with physical security and extends through all layers of the logical architecture.
- Registered with both Visa and MasterCard as a PCI-compliant Service Provider.
- The Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council has produced a robust set of standard security protocols that, when implemented properly, offer organizations a compelling degree of confidence in the integrity of their data. Part of the PCI security protocol involves performing regular risk assessments that, while absolutely necessary, are often resource consuming.
We uses strong encryption algorithm and key management procedures to ensure your sensitive data is protected.
- All credit card data is encrypted with strong industry-standard cryptographic protocols such as AES and TLS while in transit through our platform. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
- Our website and APIs are accessible through a 256-bit SSL certificate issued by singlehop partner.
- We never store credit card information after transaction authorization.
When you enter or access your personal information by visiting our website, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and ensure you about the complete protection of your information.
- We do not sell the personal data of our customers to any third parties.
- Our legal and security authorities focused on privacy and security issues.
Web and Mobile Application Development
Eventflavour is committed to designing, implementing, and maintaining secure systems.
- Our hosting team deploys, administers, and monitors network traffic data and analyzes suspicious patterns that appear.
- Our hosting team has deployed numerous tools and processes in each of our facilities to identify, intercept, and nullify distributed denial of services attacks.
- Our security team monitors your systems for uptime, performance, threats, and vulnerabilities on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Use of encryption for both storage and transmission of sensitive information is regularly audited by our Security Team.
- Our in-house development team has developed, tested, deployed and maintained all web and mobile applications.
Singlehop hosts Eventflavour’s production systems.
- PCI-DSS Compliance-Ready Hosting Solutions
- HIPAA Compliance-Ready Hosting
- Routine PCI Assessments
- Real-Time Configuration Security Monitoring
- Physical Security at Data Center Facilities
- Intrusion Detection and Vulnerability Scanning Services
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
- Firewall Management and Web Application Firewalls (WAF)
- Bill of Rights SLA (Service Level Agreement)